view thread

Don't Wanna Be (Daniel Johns)

Discussion Board

Thread 103

Get a Life by Joe Anderson on Fri Oct 24, 2003 19:35
First of all, only a loser with too much time on his hands would dedicate his life to making fun of a band. Secondly, you are a hypocrite. You posted something to the effect that Silverchair fans can't write past a third grade level. In actuality, just about anybody could have written the lyrics to your song in pre-school. A word to the wise, if you are going to make fun of somebody, then do it right. Go ahead and bitch about how I'm "whining" like you do with everybody else. If you had friends, they might find your responses funny. Thanks for your time; I'll let you get back to your jealous mockery.
I'm with Joe. by Melissa on Thu Dec 11, 2003 08:34
I agree with Joe. Bitchy McBitch, I would love to know who the fuck (you think)you are to make fun of anyone. It's so fucked up how total pieces of shit (like yourself) think they're the shit, while people who are truely special think they're pieces of shit. I cannot fathom how someone like Daniel, who's so fucking unbelievable and beautiful and talented, could have such a distorted perception of himself. I fucking adore the kid. You only wish you could be like him. It takes someone with balls to put themself so completely out there in front of millions of people that, like you, are going to judge them. It's so hard to take thoughts and feelings and turn them into poetry. You suck as a person and I'll see you in hell.
Re: Get a Life by shane on Fri Oct 24, 2003 23:11
NO U!!
Re: Get a Life by Anonymous on Mon Oct 27, 2003 09:38
Good comeback!