view thread

Don't Wanna Be (Daniel Johns)

Discussion Board

Thread 105

God I hates him! by Stu on Thu Dec 18, 2003 18:44
That guy Johns is a f*cking scumbag and it is an indication of the stupidity and level of homosexuality in Australian society that he hasn't been gutted with a paring knife yet. I am anger.
God I hates him? by Stu knows who on Thu Dec 18, 2003 19:04
How dare you bag out the most beautiful man in the universe, the ultimate version of male perfection...a GOD! You're lucky I don't know where you live or I would come to your house and paint I love Daniel Johns' ass all over your walls! That would be after I'd ripped your head off and shat down your throat!! Take that STU!!
Fool by Stu on Thu Dec 18, 2003 19:09
The most beautiful man in the universe?? Get a life! Where do you live? Obviously if Daniel Johns is your ideal man you have low standards enough for me to have a crack at dipping my wick. Cobain wanna be, someone pass him the shotgun!
Well I never.. by Stu knows who on Thu Dec 18, 2003 19:17
Well now you've done it, you've tipped me over the edge! Not only do you bag out the beautiful Daniel, but now you have to involve poor Kurt! I can't cope anymore...someone pass me the shotgun...By the way, you must be gay, I'm a guy!!
idiot by Stu on Thu Dec 18, 2003 19:28
You couldn't be for real!? This immature crap coming out of your mouth is so mind-numbingly inane you must be 13 year old gaol-bait. Come round to my place and you can borrow the gun no worries. Some 'mistakes' should be erased from the gene-pool. You, Kurt, Daniel and Mike Patton should all make your farewells. Got a sister?
Re: idiot by Chris@ysib on Thu Mar 11, 2004 09:53
Boy, this argument sure is going somewhere.