view thread

Don't Wanna Be (Daniel Johns)

Discussion Board

Thread 110

Anorexia Joke? by Ashley Molenda on Tue Apr 27, 2004 13:23
Maybe I'm just not as observant as you other people, but i don't see any anorexia joke on here. I'm not defending YSIB, because i personally think they suck monkey dick. I've been to their shows and they do not play their instruments well at all. Seriously, my dog plays drums better. The song was funny, though highly ignorant,but I don't see why everyone is talking about them making fun of anorexia, and I'd like to see it.
Ashley!? by Lisa Kraynick on Sun May 29, 2005 23:27
Ashley? The crazy Aussie one? I love you!
Re: your YSIB show attendance by Chris on Wed May 26, 2004 09:18
Hey, I remember you! You were the one that pointed out how ignorant each song was when we finished it. Then we pointed out that songs can't be "ignorant" because they don't posess any capacity for learning, and you went home and committed suicide. That was totally sad, especially since you came all the way to Washington to see us.
haw by Brian on Fri May 7, 2004 08:27
How would someone from Birmingham, Alabama go to one of our shows? Unless you moved there from Washington in the past few years, I would have to think that you're lying. And lying about attending a YSIB show... wow, that has to be the most pathetic thing ever (aside from actually wanting to attend a YSIB show).
Re: Anorexia Joke? by shane regan on Wed Apr 28, 2004 22:17
you haven't been to our shows. the anorexia joke was on a page long long ago. i don't know if it's even up anymore.