view thread

Don't Wanna Be (Daniel Johns)

Discussion Board

Thread 112

fuck daniel johns johnny depp is hotter!! by stella X on Sun May 9, 2004 15:10
daniel johns? you have to be kidding me, hes so fucking gay, johnny depp is a whole lot better. daniel's like a crum...johnnys like a fucking sexy beast. please little silverchair fans lets leave the poor ysib dudes alone and go watch a depp movie so your lives can change and you can think about what you have said. we really dont want little fragile daniel breaking in half. johnny could be the next page if he wanted to on guitar compared to the little fag daniel johns. i think daniel should go into opera music, or do sappy little chick flick theme songs, it suits him rather than what he calls "rock music"
i agree! DANIEL JOHNS IS A FUCKING FAG by steph on Mon May 10, 2004 11:58
i agree most definitly DANIEL JOHNS IS GAY SO SHUT UP YOU STUPID TEENY BOPPERS AND GO LISTEN TO SOME LED ZEPPELIN OR SOMETHING! jesus christ, your probably all the ones who liked the backstraight boys. HE SUCKS. ITS FUCKING GAAAAYAAAYYYYYY. i think he should go find a gang bang of guys, because the only reason he married natalie was to prove to everyone hes not gay. come on people get it together, as for johnnny depp, i think he's amazing, please dont ever compare that lovely man to daniel johns EVER!
Re: i agree! DANIEL JOHNS IS A FUCKING FAG by Lisa on Sun May 29, 2005 23:28
please, johnny depp is a creepy old man. I rather play in sewage than think of doing him. And Daniel Johns is not gay.
Re: i agree! DANIEL JOHNS IS A FUCKING FAG by Anonymous on Sat Oct 2, 2004 07:32
what a waste of space!do you really think that anyone wants to hear your bitching?you should grow up and stop slandering other people just because you hate them or find it amusing.If anything, YOU'RE GAAAAYYY!
actually... by lizi on Wed Jun 16, 2004 18:41
i think hes pretty hott. i never liked the backstreet boys either.and me? a teeny bopper?*barf*. anyways-back to the topic. naw man, hes not gay. anyways, if you guys dont like the man, then why spend all your time writing about him and thinking about im? even if youre saying that hes gay, your still tinking about him. wow, i sound really out of it now dont i ? meh. its the sleep depivation. any-hoo, maybe you guys are gay. i dunno. just an acute obsevation on my part. not that i have anything about gay people. as for johnny depp, hes fine too. *drools* heh. theyre both hot, ok guys? sheesh.
Re: a zeppelin directed to some location by Chris on Wed May 26, 2004 09:13
Backstraight boys, eh? Pretty clever. Is any reference to any sexual orientation an insult, then? Dood U liek johnnny depp ur strate, go find a gang bang of guys!11