view thread

Don't Wanna Be (Daniel Johns)

Discussion Board

Thread 113

capital F-A-G by ryan janes on Mon May 10, 2004 12:09
DANIEL JOHNS IS THE BIGGEST FAG I HAVE EVER SEEN, OH GOD WHY DOES HE HAVE SO MANY FANS HES A F-A-G jesus christ. look at me i'm daniel johns "heeey boys how ya doin wanna go for a fuck in my shitmobile considering i can't afford anything else coz no one likes my music because i'm so gay" he was born gay and he will die gay. it's funny he hasnt died already... oh well his time will come (evil laugh)
DANIEL JOHNS IS FUCKING GOD! by Jemma on Wed Jun 30, 2004 02:14
scroo you looser i bet you wish you were daniel! he has thousand of girls after him, his music is fucking insiaring and hes a ROCK GOD!
Re: DANIEL JOHNS IS FUCKING GOD! by Saria on Sun May 29, 2005 23:30
thank you! Yes, he is
Re: the eventual death of Daniel Johns by Chris on Wed May 26, 2004 09:08
So you're saying Daniel Johns is gay AND mortal? That makes him a loser times two!!!111 If only you changed one letter of your last name, you could be the coolest guy ever, Ryan Jones. Too bad. Perhaps in a few decades you can change identities like the guys in Highlander and be as cool as Ryan Jones.
haw by shane on Sun May 30, 2004 22:51
haw, i saw ryan jones yesterday. i didn't really say anything to him. and to stay on topic, it's too bad daniel johns is a fag, because i hear fags burn in hell. i mean, i hate silverchair and all, but burning in hell for being in a crappy band is pretty extreme.