view thread

Don't Wanna Be (Daniel Johns)

Discussion Board

Thread 16

...back again by CrackNut on Thu Jul 5, 2001 07:08
You guys ruined my liking to silverchair. :P Daniel's so full of himself lately. On Much Music they had an interview from Rock in Rio, at the end he waved good bye like he was the queen or something. Ta ta to you too buddy. :| I wouldn't have noticed that if you guys didn't point out his every flaw, but still. Anyway I have to have the last word, even though you're probably thinking 'it's a free country, and everybody is entitled to their own opinion...so you can just kiss my ass.' I feel the same way. No, my page isn't down...but have a good time trying to find the index page this time, sucker! :) Daniel is better than you, even if he is stuck up. He sings better than you, writes better lyrics than you, looks better than you (in fact...his dog is cuter than you), he has more talent than you, is more famous and has more fans than you. I don't know why you guys have a problem with him, but me thinks that jealousy reared it's ugly head. Heh...get it? :} No, I dont think that Daniel's God. I just detest YSIB.