view thread

Don't Wanna Be (Daniel Johns)

Discussion Board

Thread 49

Made my day by Becky on Sun Feb 24, 2002 07:43
Wow... You really made my day. At first I was just really pissed off with all the Daniel Johns stuff. I was willing to think that anyone is entitled to freedom of speech and their own opinions, even though, evidently, yours don't really make much sense, and make you seem very twisted, sick and bitter. And hey, my grandfather also died of a stroke, but, just like that didn't have anything to do with what you had said, it also has nothing to do with what I'm saying. Anyway, then I started to read what you'd written, and it made me laugh so much. You guys are so pathetic. Critisizing spelling and grammar, didn't it occur to you that some people just don't have the time to be writing correctly in a message to the likes of you interent geeks? And I'm a silverchair fan here to prove that we're not all stupid, and some of us can actually write correctly. Oh, and another thing that made me laugh was the pictures of you guys on your official website. Very funny. I can now see why some fans were calling you jealous, must be because of Daniel's good looks, and your grotesque looks. Ciao xxx