view thread

Don't Wanna Be (Daniel Johns)

Discussion Board

Thread 79

No Subject by kayla on Tue Feb 25, 2003 15:24
hello boys...i have never been to your site before until i was looking up some stuff for my boyfriend about daniel johns and this link popped up..(i will probably never come back again so you can reply but i wont know it..sorry) but i read most of the stuff about your song and what people think about it.. and it is pretty stupid...and the "apology" song was worse (and if you got YOUR song on the radio that is pretty amazing..what radio station would that have been..?) anyway i dont know that much about daniel johns or silverchair..but i do listen to their music and i like them...but i am sure that i dont like most of the kind of music that you like.and i dont expect you to like the same as me...but anyway i think that if you really want people to let it go..then YOU should let it go and stop responding back and stop writing about it and just take the page off your site. ok well i have better things to do then talk to people that i dont know...just thought i would get what i wanted to say out so your could know...i am sure you enjoyed it. Good-Bye hope your musical careers go further than making fun of other people...(i think that the only person that made that work was Weird Al) anyway see ya, kayla
a few by anthony ysib on Sat Mar 29, 2003 17:23
a couple college radio stations played us a few years back on specialty "new music" programs. i'm sure never more than once.
hahaha by shane on Wed Feb 26, 2003 15:09
you're right, we should be the mature ones and stop fueling the fire. i'll stop replying to these stupid posts
Re: hahaha by Chris on Sat Nov 1, 2003 19:06
There is always great amusement in lengthy posts that end with something like "I have better things to do than to talk to people I don't know"...