view thread

Don't Wanna Be (Daniel Johns)

Discussion Board

Thread 83

i cannot believe you by Anonymous on Wed Mar 26, 2003 22:20
dear YSIB, I think you are really cruel. You having no fken idea what Daniel Johns has been through, and you have no right to criticise him or silverchair. What do you get from this? Are you ppl some sick sadists that get joy from other ppl's pain? anyone can see that silverchair are much MUCH better than you. I am absolutely dying to tear you down with critiscism, but that would be playing at your game. I happen to really really like silverchair and you can say whatever you like about me, i dont care, i just think its unfair that you have to pick on someone that has never done any harm to you. Just think about the pain he's been through. Maybe you should see a therapist.
Re: i cannot believe you by shane on Sun Mar 30, 2003 19:13
too long, didn't read why don't you go throw up some more food
Re: i cannot believe you by Anonymous on Mon Mar 31, 2003 13:56
FINE!!!IF YOURE TOO DUMB TO READ A LONG, BUT LOGICAL MSG, HERES SHORT ONE FOR U, TRY TO GET YOUR MOMMY TO READ IT FOR YOU FUCKHEAD. u fuckin suck!!!!! ps. i've neva thrown up my food in my life, shitbrain
Re: i cannot believe you by shane on Wed Apr 9, 2003 12:59
ooh, a mom insult. now you're really hittin' close to home. keep 'em coming. and i fuckin' suck? amazingly personaly, i can't see how these insults could be any better!
Re: i cannot believe you by Chris on Sat Nov 1, 2003 19:14
Shit, I have a mother too! *throws up a month's worth of food*