view thread

Don't Wanna Be (Daniel Johns)

Discussion Board

Thread 84

i can't believe people are still at this by anthony ysib on Sat Mar 29, 2003 17:30
hi. i haven't posted here in months. people actually still waste their time talking about a song that was written six years ago? wow. the only reason i checked back was because i got an e-mail from some idiot that obviously missed that whole "post your thoughts on the silverchair controversy here" thing. it's now included here so we may all make fun of him and his terrible spelling and puntucation. michel282@sympatico.ca: yeah, im writing about the song on daniel johns?? i dont know..i thought i didnt really have any talent writing songs really..but after reading your song I was so amazed!! amazed by someones stupidity!...Damn you suck!! what the hell are you thinking??I dont care if you dont like him,his music or his band cause i know what im not missing! but anyways, fuck, try keeping it to yourself!cause I've never heard anything more beautiful than daniel johns songs and I've never heard a song suck that much,and obviously you fucking suck by thinking its good! seriously its bad!its a joke!!.. so anyways im just gonna leave you with this!! if you ever feel like writing again, i suggest that you dont brag about it to the hole universe cause youre just making a fool out of yourself! thanks! my pleasure!!:) sincerely,Dans!
YOU ARE A FUCKHEAD!! by Anonymous on Sun Mar 30, 2003 16:42
Dear Ysib....bastards!!! YOU ARE FUCKHEADS I HATE YOU ALL, I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL. amen. WHAT HAVE U GOT TO FUCKING SAY FOR URSELVES NOW. dANIEL JOHNS IS FAMOUS AND YOU ARE ALL FUCKING LOSER CUNTS. yOUR SONG SUCKS BECAUSE YOU CANT WRITE YOUR OWN FUCKING MATERIAL SO YOU HAVE TO DISS SOMEONE WHO IS BETTER THAN YOU ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU UUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i HATE YOU I Hope someone shoves your own dick up ur arse....oh wait you don't have one do you? At least Daniel Johns HAS A FUCKING DICK!!!!!YOU THINK DANIEL JOHNS IS LOOKING FOR THINGS TO RHYME, YET YOU SAY- he play guitar and has blond hair. WHAT KIND OF FUCKIN LINE IS THAT. YOU ARE A BUTTFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: YOU ARE A FUCKHEAD!! by shane on Sun Mar 30, 2003 19:13
wow, dans replied to his own email
Re: YOU ARE A FUCKHEAD!! by Anonymous on Mon Mar 31, 2003 13:51
what the fuck are you on about??? i'm not "dans", you buttfucker!
Re: YOU ARE A FUCKHEAD!! by Chris on Fri Oct 31, 2003 04:59
sure you are!