view thread

Don't Wanna Be (Daniel Johns)

Discussion Board

Thread 99

recent tragedy by Alexis on Sat Jul 26, 2003 13:55
i've read some of these articals, and this seems like the place to come when you've got a problem, after all that elliah girl had an opened mind, my boyfriend recently comitt suicide, why? he felt alone, for a few reasons i caint explain. Sumthing i'll always admire about him was, he was a hard-core silverchair fan, he looked up to daniel johns so much, i told him *brad (name change)he's just a person, and he would say no, he's not just a person, he's a savior, a hero. I realize now that *brad wasn't like other people, he listened to different music, had different beliefs, his friends never understood him. he felt the only person he could conecct too was this...daniel johns, he use to say alexis, someday i'll be jammin with them, i use to roll my eyes, but now i see...everyone has a dream, so keep on berserkin coz we all die young..
i'm sorry by Timothy Wyatt on Mon Sep 8, 2003 20:55
I would just like to say that I'm really sorry about your boyfriend. I don't really know what to say, everything I can think to say would come out wrong and even possibly offend you. My best friend died in a car crash a little over a year ago. I know how it feels to lose someone you love and I honestly feel for you in a way that is...well, I never know what to say..... even though I seriously have this junk mail phobia, if you ever need anyone to talk to please email me at timothy_wyatt72@hotmail.com