view thread

Don't Wanna Be (Daniel Johns)

Discussion Board

Thread 100

apology page???? by Ana's Morbid Hunger on Fri Aug 22, 2003 03:22
this isnt a hate note or anything..but I was reading one of the comments on the apology page and you said there isnt any mentions of anorexia in the song...but thats what 'ana' means...Anorexia....I dont know why, just thought Id tell you...Im bored.
Re: apology page???? by shane on Fri Aug 22, 2003 20:14
oh, that's what it means?? thank you!! i was thinking it meant "antarctica" and he was just saying it wrong. thanks for the clearing up.
Re: apology page???? by Ana's Morbid Hunger on Sat Aug 23, 2003 12:15
lol..antarctica....no problem. Alot of people don't know what it means. -Chéri
Re: apology page???? by Chris on Fri Oct 31, 2003 04:53
No, everyone knows what it means.
Re: apology page???? by Ana's Morbid Hunger on Sat Nov 1, 2003 11:01
usually its only Anorexics,Bulimics, or someone suffering from an eating disorder that knows what Ana means...its not common knowlegde of course their are the 'wannabes'. hmm.
Re: apology page???? by chris on Sat Nov 1, 2003 19:03
yeah, but he's got the "wrecks" in there. Pretty obvious. Or maybe I'm just a wannabe bulimic.
Re: apology page???? by Anorexia's Morbid Hunger on Sun Nov 2, 2003 07:12
yeah, hes a hyprocite...anyway I hope your not a wannabe mia...mia sucks my balls
Re: apology page???? by Chris on Sun Nov 2, 2003 20:08
Whoops, I forgot to call it "mia"... because that's what all the cooooool bulimics call it!
Re: apology page???? by Anorexia's Morbid Hunger on Mon Nov 3, 2003 11:24
oh please. Grow up. Its just easier and quicker to type it, calling it ana or mia, than to type out the full name.
Re: apology page???? by alexander clark on Tue Nov 18, 2003 13:26
be it ana or mia, maybe daniel should stop just "sucking balls" and try swollowing. dumb anorexic.